Crockpot Stroganoff Recipe
- 1.5 lbs beef stew meat, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- In a crockpot, combine the beef stew meat, onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
- In a bowl, whisk together the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and paprika. Pour the mixture over the beef and vegetables in the crockpot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well to combine.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for 3-4 hours, until the beef is tender.
- Stir in the sour cream until well incorporated.
- Serve the stroganoff over cooked egg noodles.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Enjoy your delicious crockpot beef stroganoff!