Crockpot Salsa Chicken Recipe
Jalapeño peppers, diced
Fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a crockpot, place the chicken breasts at the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix together salsa, diced jalapeño peppers, diced onion, minced garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the salsa mixture over the chicken in the crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for 3-4 hours, until the chicken is tender and fully cooked.
- Once cooked, shred the chicken using two forks.
- Stir in the fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve the salsa chicken over rice or in tortillas as desired.
Enjoy your delicious crockpot salsa chicken with jalapeño peppers and other creative ingredients!