November 15, 2023
Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipe
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Ranch dressing mix
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix together the ranch dressing mix, bacon, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Shred the chicken using two forks and mix it with the sauce.
- Serve the crockpot chicken bacon ranch with your choice of sides.