Award-Winning BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe
Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. This will be your dry rub.
- Rub the dry rub generously over both sides of the spare ribs, ensuring they are well-coated.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for about 2 hours, or until the meat is tender and cooked through. Rotate the ribs occasionally for even cooking.
- In a saucepan, mix BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Heat the sauce over medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
- Brush the sauce onto the ribs during the last 15 minutes of cooking, allowing it to caramelize and create a sticky glaze.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Slice the ribs between the bones and serve with additional BBQ sauce on the side.
Enjoy your delicious award-winning BBQ spare ribs!